Appointment and Date of Commencement:
The initial appointment shall be for a four-year term, and is renewable upon satisfactory performance. The date of commencement shall be on 1 April 2021.
The Principal is required to work closely with the Management Team:
- To lead a highly qualified team of lecturers;
- To oversee a student body of 400 full-time and non-full-time students;
- To be responsible for the overall administration, finances, fundraising, and communications and development of the seminary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Aged between 40-60 years. Citizen of Malaysia and a member who is in good standing of one of the sponsoring churches.
- Genuine and proven Christian character and spirituality.
- Adequate pastoral and teaching experience.
- Possess pastoral sensitivity and adequate management skills.
- Commitment to pursuing a vision of training and equipping that is relevant to the needs of the contemporary Church.
- Must be a Master or Doctoral Degree holder.
Procedure for Application:
- All applicants must be recommended by a STM Council Member or a Faculty member, who shall submit a recommendation letter.
- The recommended applicant must complete application form* and submit it together with a detail c.v., personal photograph, and medical examination report* in an envelope marked ‘Application for the Position of Principal’.
Note: * The forms and reference letters are to be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three (3) reference letters*: Character and Ministry Reference (from the Head of Church); Academic Reference (from Thesis Supervisor); and Character Reference (from a Referee with good standing).
- All the above mentioned documents are to be submitted directly to:
The Rt Rev Datuk Ng Moon Hing,
President of the STM Council
Seminari Theoloji Malaysia,
Lot 3011 Taman South East
Application must reach The Rt Rev Datuk Ng Moon Hing before 22 February 2021.