Vacancy for Administratorstmweb
VACANCY FOR ADMINISTRATOR
We believe in equipping God’s people for ministry and mission. At STM-KL Centre, our primary aim is
to focus on equipping and training bi-vocational leaders and workers for churches and Christian
organisations. We offer part-time academic programmes. Our other offerings include regular webinar
public lectures, and dialogues within our learning community.
We are a team of dynamic individuals, and we are looking for a mature, self-motivated and self-learner
to join our team as administrator.
To perform and manage the administrative tasks at STM-KL Centre, which includes:
- processing students’ registrations for programmes and course
- organising onsite and online courses/classes/talks/seminars/events as well as to provide online support whenever it is needed
- maintaining students’ records in the database & digital filing system
- promoting upcoming courses via email, website and social media
- handling enquiries and public relation matters
- performing other tasks related to office administration
Qualifications & Experience
- Aged 20s or 30s with minimum 2 years of working experience in administrative work;
ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be tech savvy and knowledgeable in virtual meeting platforms as well as social
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Google application software for producing efficient &
- Working knowledge of theological programmes, accreditation systems and procedures
- Highly organised with great attention to details and accurate in handling data and
- Good command of languages, both written and spoken
- Responsible, fast-paced and has initiative and shares the team’s vision and goal
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV showing your qualifications and career experience, and a photo image of yourself.
- Names and contact numbers of 2 referees (your pastor and your immediate superior).
Wisma Methodist, Level 3
Lorong Hang Jebat,